CCIP® Certification proves your readiness for the best jobs in customer service, tele-selling, helpdesks, collections, front-desks and reservations in premier hotels, telephone companies, airlines, travel companies, BPO organizations, customer contact centers and banks.
How CCIP® Works
CCIP® covers customer handling principles; customer relationship management, tele-selling principles, customer service industry information, contact center concepts and call-center technology, in addition to aspects related to team-playing, workplace effectiveness, communication and professional etiquette. IBPO offer pre-certification training in these areas to help individuals prepare themselves for the jobs and also the CCIP® certification examination. Though practical work experience can never be replaced, the levels of knowledge and acumen assessed during the CCIP® examinations do typically match those of customer interaction professionals who have worked at least for 6 months in the customer interaction function or roles.
Global Recognition: CCIP® has emerged as the most preferred international qualification for customer interaction professionals. The CCIP® qualification puts an individual in the elite international league of world class professionals.
Careers Advantage: CCIP® manages to hit the ground running thanks to the most structured and rigorous training & education exercise before the certification examination, which not only helps develops skills and competence, but also affords invaluable exposure to the customer interaction space. This helps get the first great job faster; and also the first raise and promotion.
Employer Benefits:CCIP® qualified professionals prove precious assets for their employers not only because they tend to raise the bar for performance, productivity and service quality, but also because, they impact the work-culture and environment positively.
Jobs CCIP® Prepares You For
- Front-desks and Receptions of starred hotels, restaurants, shopping arcades
- Customer Information Desks in Passport Offices, Embassies, Airport Lounges, Airport Check-in Counters, Hospitals etc.
- Customer Support Centers of appliance makers, computer companies, mobile operators etc.
- Customer Helpdesks in Banks, Telecom Companies and other types of organizations
- Loan Recoveries and Collection Centers
- Customer Handling in Travel & Ticketing companies, shopping malls, hyper-stores etc.
Who Should Acquire the CCIP®
- Senior School/High School pass-outs with a flair for interaction and who want to work for 5-star hotels, airlines, marketing companies etc.
- Undergraduate degree holders (bachelors’ level) wanting to make a Careers in marketing and customer care.
- Graduating students in universities and colleges who can work in customer interaction for a few years and later opt for a Careers in marketing.
- Customer officers/sales representatives working for small companies and who want to move to bigger employers.
- Sales professionals working for small direct-marketing companies, who now want to settle down in a call center or a bigger marketing company.
- Professionals already working on the front desks of small companies or banks or government offices and who want an international qualification for faster Careers growth.
The CCIP® Certificate is valid for exactly 3 years from the date of its award. All CCIP® certified individuals are strongly recommended to upgrade to the next level (CCIS®) after the completion of one year. You will be required to compulsorily upgrade to the next level (CCIS®) after the expiry of the initial validity of the CCIP® certification.
UPGRADE TO CCIS®
You can apply for an upgrade to the specialist level qualification the CCIS® -Certified Technical Support Specialist – twelve months after attaining your CCIP® certification. While the CCIP® credential is actually relevant most in the first year of a Careers-starter, the CCIS® credential suits professionals more second year onward of their Careerss.
CCIP® CRITICAL AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCE
CCIP® Domain Knowledge
- Nature & Typology of BPO Services
BPO Operations & Work Environment
- Concept and advantages of Business Process Outsourcing.
- Categories and Types of BPO Organizations and BPO services.
Personal Effectiveness Principles & Techniques
- Organization & Workplace Structures in BPO Organizations.
- Equipment & Technologies generally deployed in BPO Organizations.
- Common Modes and Media of Service Delivery in BPO Organizations.
Role-profile of a Typical Customer Interaction Professional
- Challenges & Demands of BPO Work Environment
- Creating & Managing Personal Brand-Equity in Workplace
- Managing Personal Time
- Managing Stress
- Managing Professional Growth
Principles & Techniques of Customer Service & Support
- Typical roles of a Customer Interaction Professional
- Typical Key Result Areas (KRAs) of a Customer Interaction Professional
- Skills & Competencies of a Customer Interaction Professional
Principles & Techniques of Remote- & Tele- Sales
- Principles & Objectives of Customer Relationship Management
- Techniques in Initiation of Customer Interaction
- Techniques of Handling Customers
- Basic Principles of Selling/ Sales
- Principles & Techniques of Remote-selling
- Keyboarding Speed & Accuracy in English Language
Computing & Internet-related Operations
- Proficiency in basic PC-Based computing applications
- Internet Operations
Language Structure, Vocabulary & Comprehension
- Correct usage of Grammar & Structure
- Listening Comprehension
Verbal Language Skills
- Voice & Speech Quality
- Accent & Pronunciation
CCIP® ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidacy requirements define the parameters on the basis of which an applicant shall be evaluated fit for applying for a particular certification.
An applicant for CCIP® should have at least completed the formal education at the time of applying. Typically, most CCIP® applicants have completed their O-Level/A-Level/Higher Secondary/12th grade.
However, applicants with an undergraduate degree or those who are just graduating out of the university have often proven to be better prepared for harnessing their CCIP® qualification - than their younger counterparts; especially in some Asian and African countries.
There is no requirement of prior work-experience to be able to apply for CCIP®. Even individuals just out of their schools and colleges with ZERO work experience can apply for CCIP®.
However, many of those with some work exposure behind them have been seen making a comparatively better use of the CCIP® qualification for their Careerss.
Ideally an applicant should have completed 15 years of age at the time of applying for CCIP®. There is no upper age bar, for any certification program.